WHO: BOOM Cycle
WHAT: Sales and marketing
• Responsible for creating and managing BOOM Cycle marketing calendars & campaigns for the company, these are on a group level as well as more localised campaigns.
• Increasing brand awareness and communicating brand strengths of BOOM Cycle.
• Using marketing to drive sales and attendances at BOOM Cycle studios
• Ensure cohesive brand vision and tone of voice is carried out across all
• Maintain quality of BOOM Cycle brand experience to drive repeat business for the company.
• Responsible for CRM strategy and writing & sending of weekly newsletter.
• Create and share content on multiple social media platforms to link with monthly marketing campaigns and PR opportunities
• Initiate and maintain brand ambassador programs to draw in new audiences and create community.
• Design visual content for social media, B2B sales, and business operations (ie. property remit documents)
• Liaise and project manage the Urban Tri with partners Yotopia and Sweatshop to ensure consistent attendance, to create and uphold marketing objectives, and explore new angles to differentiate the product even further.
• Responsible for implementation of B2B and B2C sales processes to drive attendances at both BOOM Cycle studios.
• Responsible for identifying and targeting new sales channels
• Work in line with existing operations manager to gather and evaluate customer
Voted "one of Britain's coolest brands." by independent firm CoolBrands
+51% customer growth in 2015
+24% occupancy in 2015
+30% growth month over month from December 2014 to July 2015
+103% growth over 2014-2015
WHERE: LONDON, UK
**Image from BOOM Cycle Facebook Page